Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pre-cut water slide decals

Hi Ladies I just like to share my NOTD I used the pre-cut water slide decals.. this is so easy to use u'll just  choose the correct size pattern for ur nails and just add top coat and ur done.. so easy and not so time consuming...i'll try to make a tutorial on how to apply this decals soon.. 
thats all for today my lovelies!

thanks for looking..
happy polishing!!

here are some of my water decals..
thanks to LDO for sending those decals for me to try on..
these decals are locally available in Manila and 
the seller has an ebay accnt. and accept paypal..
if u're interested  to buy this product u can email her 
for the FB link..

11 comments:

Anastacia said...

what a great designs for water decals! looks very nice!!

Saori said...

love them sweety :) I email you for prizes and other...

pkbmum said...

Loving this manicure and the decals. Am e-mailing you to get the ebay addy. Thanks.

Stephanie said...

I love seeing decals on nails.. but I wish I could buy them anywhere else than online in my country..

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

Wow it' so gorgeous !! I love this design !

Deriniti said...

Very cute! I'm gonna have to try them out! : )

merchamren said...

i try one on my nails and i can't perfect it..
visit my page
http://merchamren.blogspot.com/

Cel said...

Very pretty! And the fact that they were easy to apply is definitely an added bonus :D

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention you were a follower before the giveaway

Gejba said...

Looks interesting. Can't wait for the tutorial.

shimmmer chic said...

looks nicee...!!