Monday, November 29, 2010

FNA WEEKLY CHALLENGE THEME ENTRIES "WATER MARBLE"

Hi Ladies.. let's take a look at all the fabulous entries for this week's FAB NAIL ARTS (FNA) weekly nail theme challenge "WATER MARBLE".. thanks a lot Lovelies! U did a very great job..all are AMAZING.. thank u for participating on our weekly challenge.. Here's all the Fab Art entries of the week, in alphabetical order...click their name to check their blog/FB link..thats all for today!! thank u ladies for participating on our weekly challenge..

thanks for looking!! happy polishing everyone!!









JULIANNE

















here's my entries... these are my past water marbling nails


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are all gorgeous!

kory_nails said...

such beautiful nail art designs..good job girls!!

Soffio di Dea said...

Che belli tutti ^_^

Soffio di Dea said...

Che belli tutti ^_^

Markétka said...

I love all of them.. I wanted to participate but unfortunately my skills in watermarble are just horrible :/

Ehmjay Bornales said...

WAH! I was waiting for the theme this week, I maybe overlooked it. but Im not aware that you already have a theme. lol. well they're nice!! love it

Saori said...

all are beautiful XD great job; thks thriszha & Mae

Thifa said...

They're all great! I like how Soffio di Dea played with the texture and incorporated extra designs onto the marble. Well done! :)

Anastacia said...

Such great works!!!

Zara said...

They're all great! I especially love Vanessa Joy's last set.

Colette said...

Wonderful job ladies! I was going to enter but time just got away from me, but it's fun to see everyone else's =)

Unknown said...

I love the marbles! Mine was an epic fail so I didn't even submit.

Camille said...

Every designs' great! Thanks for including mine! =)

http://fillmyheadwithglitter.blogspot.com/

Emylie said...

I love watermarble technique! It's so gorgeous. I am disappointed, I had not seen this challenge, but I will pay attention to the next ^^

Arie said...

So inspiring! Beautiful work ladies!!:)

Enamel Girl said...

wow. all are so pretty!!! but i'm wondering how did Soffio do the toe marble? that's genius!