Wednesday, November 24, 2010

FNA WEEKLY CHALLENGE THEME "WATER MARBLE"

FAB NAIL ARTS (FNA) WEEKLY CHALLENGE THEME IS "WATER MARBLE NAILS"


Submit your entries to fabnailarts@yahoo.com
U can submit ur entries until
November 28, 2010 (23:59 +8 GTM Philippine time)
resize ur photo to 800 x 600 pixel
Don't forget to include your blog/fb link

**we just like to clarify FNA weekly challenge is NOT A CONTEST, its a show case gallery of nail art designs created by nail art enthusiast around the global**



since this is a gallery of nail art design U can submit a photo of ur past water marble nails..

thanks! happy marbling everyone!!



and here's a video of water marble nail art
got this from youtube by oceasia.com.au


4 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

I will definitely be participating! Any reason to do a water marble is good with me.

Lindsay M. B. said...

I can't do water marble to save my life.
So I might have to skip on this challenge. But I'll definitely look forward to seeing everyone's entries, because I LOVE the way water marble looks. It's SO pretty.

~LinZ

Anonymous said...

Never done this before. I wanna see what others do!

P.S. Is Nfu Oh available in the Philippines, do you know? I forgot to look for them when I was there in January.

JQ said...

Hi Thriszha, I just wanted to leave a note to say that I can't get a submission in for this challenge, as I just haven't had the time to pull out the water dish and get messy. :P But I can't wait to see the results and happy marbling everyone!

<3 JQ