Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday nails...

Hi everyone.. Just a quick post for my Christmas nails mani..and some of my previous nail art that i made.. this would be the last photo picture of my long nails.. coz i had a broken nails a few days ago and really cant find things to fix it.. but anyways, I think it would be great as new year is coming soon.." new year for new nails"..  I will be MIA for while for i'll be out of town & will take a short vacation with my family..I will be back soon.. i'll be missing u.. and i promise to create new designs on my short nails... ;)

Hanukkah nails 

"Hapon" (Japanese)
I really dont like this mani.. LOL my nails look so thick
and it's because I got 5 layers of polish in here plus top coat!!
but i really love it for its an Asian accent..

2nd place winning entry from
 Rock Nail art contest by Kelly


and heres the new length of my nails...
"Christmas nails 2010"

"May this Yuletide season usher in LOVE, PEACE and Hope..
May we learn not to focus ourselves in knowing
 what we want and how to get it, 
but knowing what we have and how to share it..
A blessed and Merry Christmas  
and 
Happy New year everyone!! ;)


thanks for looking!! happy polishing!!
"Thank u my Lovelies for following my blog"

28 comments:

Elsa said...

ganda sis! love the first and the last! ano plates gamit mo?

Renate said...

I love them all!!
so bad that your nail was broke..
merry christmas!!

Charming Nails said...

Beautiful manicures!

-Diana- said...

Lovely, Merry Christams to you!

Unknown said...

I think they are all amazing! You are so talented!
Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend!
Thank you for all the pictures... for everything you gave us during 2010.
I wish you, and everyone who follow your blog, the best of the best for 2011.
XXOO
Cris Janssens

Witoxicity said...

Very creative mani's! Yeah, the Japanese one is sooo cute. Sorry about your broken nail, but frankly, your nails look great long or short. I like that phrase, "new year for new nails".

Merry Christmas! Have a safe and enjoyable holiday with your family. :)

polish lava said...

So pretty! i love the short nails too :)

Unknown said...

I love it

Freshie said...

They are still pretty long, love the Christmas mani!

Lininh@ said...

Wow, your nails are all so pretty! I loved your blog, come on to know my blog too!

XX

Maestra said...

I love the rock mani!
Your nails aren't short now, they are just bit shortER. ;) But still beuatiful!
Have a great time with your family! Enjoy!

Tartofraises said...

It's soooo amazing and beautiful !!! You are the best for konad manicures I've never seen any blog who can mix lot's of konad designs and colors for just one nail art, just awesome !!! the Konad queen is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

serena_nuvola said...

ThRiSzHa, your creations are unique! <3

Enamel Girl said...

all 4 mani's are great and the angel stamp is the cutest thing!

whiterose said...

ÇOK GÜZELLER YILDIZLI OLAN SÜPER OLMUŞ..MUTLU YILLLAR..

Silence is Loud said...

OMG, these nails are amazing!!!

Shirley's Nail Art said...

I'm really love your nails!
I have a lot 2 learn!

imobsessedwithnails said...

Wow you're amazing! I love the long nails. Mine are just longer than average acrylics. I've been doing nail art for about a year now, it'd mean a lot if you checked out my blog- I'm following you now! keep it up!

imobsessedwithnails.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love all of them, so amazing!!

Saori said...

Hi Sweety, i agree with you, a new year for new nails XD I am sure even short they are fabulous ^^ hugs

flye's nail art said...

I love your nail art <3
thank you for all the inspirations u give us! :)

http://flyesnailart.blogspot.com/2011/01/ihania-kynsiblogeja.html

Unknown said...

I like the Hapon nails, very unique design, awesome! :)

whiterose said...

tatilden dönmedin anlaşılan biz yeni ojeler görmek istiyoruz...............::)

SE76NTAISEIS said...

hello, we have some nail aplications for improve your nails designs if you want fallow me on facebook

naldesign@hotmail.com

and ask for free sample..¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Angeles said...

Hi, ThRiSzHa! I've tagged you on my blog for the stylish blogger award!
Greetings from Barcelona ;-)

Unknown said...

Very nice design!

you have an award on my blog! :0)

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

hello and happy new year. I hope all is good for you. I wait your next update with impatience !