Wednesday, October 13, 2010

F.U.N.: GUESS THE POLISH CONTEST WINNER

Hi ladies... after i check all the 77 entries for my Guess my polish contest.. I am here to announce the winner.. No body guess the correct answer for the number of my polishes  so I choose the nearest guess entry...

but before I tell u who's the lucky winner let me share to my previous  mani using the water slide decal (this photo is taken a month ago..LOL)
 dollar nails




I have 987 polishes and I couldn't believe it that I have these so much polish and I want to thank all my blogger friends who I made swap with for giving and sending  me some polishes that I am really lemming for..

and the lucky winner  is.. KAE (The Hungry Asian)
and heres the proof of her entry: 
I will email u asap Kae for ur shipping address!!
thank u to all who participate!!
and I love reading ur suggestions on how will I improve my blog
I'll try to make a tutorial and freehand design..
 thanks for looking!! happy polishing!!


14 comments:

shortwidenails said...

yay!
congrats kae!

I think I was totally off.I mean like crazy off...hehe

Abbie♥ said...

wow 987?!?!?!?! you can already start a nail polish museum! LOL!
congratulations to the winner! :D

http://abbiespurpleroom.blogspot.com/

Bless (Vhlesz) said...

wow you sure have a lot of polish sis =) my guess is a bit close though . hihi .

Pammy said...

That's a million dollar mani! I like it! :P

Thifa said...

I wasn't so far off :D Amazinggggg collection!!

Enamel Girl said...

i like the dollar mani. i forgot to enter but i was gonna guess 1300, lol!!!

congrats to the winner!

Unknown said...

congrats !! and i love your nails very much!!! I love money :)

Tartofraises said...

wow 937 I said about 600 lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing !!!!! dollar manicure is so beautiful !!!!!!!!!!

Arie said...

Congrats to the winner!
I can't remember how many I guessed :(, my hubby help me to guess ^_^.

Anastacia said...

wow! your working with those decals so clearly! love the final result! looks so nice and smooth!

omg! i thought you have something about 790-800 nail polishes but seems like there is way more of 'em :P

Juicy Nails said...

wow good job !! really !

Anonymous said...

Hello :) Could you say me where you find this water decals please?

Kae said...

Aah I forgot to stop by to comment here but thanks again for having the contest! :D

Anonymous said...

hi girls !! this nail art is just amazing ! I'm a big big french fan of this water decal, but, here, it's impossible to find it. Can you tell me the website where I can find them? Thank you so much for all you ideas and your creativity !! I'll follow you !! And thank you for help me !!