Sunday, June 20, 2010

ANALOGOUS MANI

HI LADIES!! just a quick post for my analogous mani that I made for Polish hoarder disorder (PHD) Weekly challenge and the theme for the week is ANALOGOUS.. check out PDH blog to look for other fabulous Analogous mani that created by other bloggers!! I'm a bit busy today for its my Cheska 4th year birthday and we have a LiL party for her!! have a great Sunday!! and happy Father's day to all the fathers around the global!!!

thanks for looking happy polishing!!
I choose the green, blue green, blue combination on this mani


polishes used:
OPI green-wich village
essence "crazy me" polish
china polish in Blue
image plate used:
faxunad plate H28 (Chez-Delaney)


27 comments:

Cel said...

Very pretty :)

jbrobeck said...

i loved this one!

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies!! xoxo

ABOP Laquerlove said...

This is so gorgeous - one of my faves from the submissions.

Enamel Girl said...

This is so cute. I like the colors you selected.

Tina Rakuš said...

love it <3

Inge (PolishSis) said...

I've seen al entries and your is really one I liked most! Well done!

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

yay, happy bday to your beautiful daughter cheska, and happy father's day to ur husband kiko! ur mani is amazing as usual! tc sis! mwaaah

Vibrant V said...

This looks great! I really have to get myself a konad kit!

Charming Nails said...

Lovely idea, I love it!

pkbmum said...

This is just lurrverleee! Love the combination colours and the fauxnad. I entered, and mine was rubbish compared to this.

Saara said...

Love the colors, so bright and fresh!

glitterM said...

Truly gorgeous! You are so creative, with such a flair for design. Happy Birthday to your daughter (and you, cuz I always think the moms deserve special mention!)

Aurora's Nails said...

This. Is. So. Cool.

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

WOW, this is absolutely stunning!!!

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies!!!

Anonymous said...

These are by far, my favorite designs you have done. It's classy!

I love your blog.

http://liveprettydiepretty.blogspot.com/

Jin said...

This is so nice. I love your colour combination!

Elsa said...

love this mani thriszia!!!

may i ask how you put on two diff polish... hehhe parang ang hirap eh!!!

TIA! ;)

Emma said...

this is soo pretty!

Delainie said...

Obviously I love all you do and I especially enjoy this one!

P.S - love the invert on the ring finger!!

Elsa said...

sis super thank you ha... :)

Tassa said...

Oooo, so lovely! :)

Sybil said...

love the color combination and the pattern on your nails!! so beautiful! :D

Animated Confessions

sabbatha said...

amazing!

Mamy said...

How beautiful is it!

Chat du Cheshire said...

wow! i like these!