Monday, March 1, 2010

Midnight in Green Ocean

Hi Ladies...last night i checked some of manicure photos that i made during my vacation in Dubai..here's the photos that i found...I made this mani 2 months ago i know it's a late post but still I like to share..thanks for looking!!

happy polishing!! XoXo!


indoor
polishes used:
cassy color "midnight"
tips & toes "silver"
jessie paris "gold"
sinfulcolors "green ocean"
image plate used:
Fauxnad H17

****LAMBCHOPMOBILE had a NAIL ART CONTEST and NAME THAT BIKE CONTEST
PLEASE VOTE FOR MY NAIL ART ENTRY "THRISZHA's HOT WHEELS"
and
NAME THAT BIKE CONTEST my name entry is "SIKLETA"
it came from the word "BISIKLETA" (Tagalog word for Bike)
@
CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!
THANK U SO MUCH!!

"THRISZHA's HOT WHEELS"

7 comments:

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

whoaaaa those are the coolest swirls :)

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

wow! nice,, i voted for you n sis!=)

Delainie said...

This is gorrrrgeous!! As per usual.

Paige said...

Gorgeous! I love Green Ocean!

Lucys Stash said...

WOW, the ocean nails are really awesome! I really like the effect of sinful colours nail polish!

Lucy

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love it! You always come up with great ideas for Konad.

SeeingSunshine said...

oh goodness, I envy your skills.