Wednesday, March 31, 2010

KOTD: "SWEET PRETTY SPLAT"

hi LADIES!! I was inspired by SWEET KAE (The Hungry Asian) franken polish a week ago..just in case u missed her post about her franken click here and I really like the franken polish she made and gave me an idea to do some franken using the fine black glitters...since, I heart PINK.. I made my Pink franken version!! since KAE inspired me to make this franken polish I named my franken as "SWEET KAE" and to top with it I added a black splatter design from Konad M21 using the konad special polish and done!! WHAT DO U THINK? do u like the pink version or u would like to try another color?

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!
HAPPY POLISHING!! XOXO!!
artificial light

FRANKEN "SWEET KAE"
INDOOR CLOSER LOOK
POLISHES I USED FOR FRANKEN:
KLEANCOLOR NEON PINK
ENCHANT BLACK
COLORLESS POLISH
FINE BLACK GLITTERS
POLISHES USED FOR KOTD:
FRANKEN "SWEET KAE"
KONAD SP "BLACK"
KONAD M21

21 comments:

Kae said...

I love pink and black together, your franken came out fantastic! It looks so neat with the splatter. You are too sweet to name it after me, thank you! *big hugs!*

Liana said...

I love your pink version!!!

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

pretty in pink..=)

FitterTwit said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that Franken!!! That really did make this Konadicure! :) GORGEOUS!

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies!! im glad u like my pink version!!
@ KAE- OH.. its my pleasure for me to use ur sweet name from my franken... xoxo!!

Perles & Paillettes said...

Your franken is gorgeous ! I also love black and pink together, your konadicure is cute ^^

Susie said...

I love the splat design. It always comes out so nice.
Love the pink with black too,
Susie

Tassa said...

Perfect!!! :)

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

LOVEEEEE the Franken!! And I SO need to get this plate, I love the splatters!

Akuma Kanji said...

Lovely... looks messy but it ends up just perfect :P

Lyra said...

Oooo i like this one! I thing in pink is great! :)

FitterTwit said...

NOW look what you made me go and do!!!! I just HAD to have that image plate!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! I'm such a copy-cat! LOL!

Unknown said...

ur nails look great!

Maestra said...

I LOVE the look of this mani! Great franken. ;)

-AnGiEpInK- said...

I love the nail tutorial..very creative..

*Between i'm the new follower.. ^_^..

Unknown said...

I love the pink franken and the splatter image!

Anonymous said...

This look is very pretty:)I love Pink:)
http://alimc-pinklady.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

nice mani !!
& good vacation :)

glitterM said...

As many have said, pink and black are awesome together, and this pattern looks fabulous too! It is making me crave this IP!

Charming Nails said...

Very funny nails :)

Tina Rakuš said...

nice! :)