Monday, March 22, 2010

KEEP SMILING

HI THERE!! just wanna share what's my Lil Cheska spring cute pedi.. she loves smileys, elmo, hello kitty & mickey mouse so much...and she loves colorful nails so I made her this cute pedi.. what do u think? isn't this cute? I think this pedi is great for spring or summer?

P.S.
@ KYOSUKE - THANKS for the nail art contest reminder!! xoxo!!

thanks for looking..
happy polishing!!
xoxo!!
KEEP SMILING!! =)


sunlight

claire's set 1
they dont have names or even numbers code


4 comments:

Kyosuke said...

You're welcome :)
And I liked it a lot btw ^^
But I don't like pedicures :p Sorry ^^

Have a nice day miss :)

Perles & Paillettes said...

That's a very funny pedicure :) I love those Claire's colors, especially the green one !

Unknown said...

I think it's adorable and perfect for spring!

FitterTwit said...

SOOOOO cute!!! I agree! Great for spring. I would LOVE a pedi like that, but I'm not so sure the love is great enough to offset the dread of removing the glitter polish from my toes! ;)