Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SPRING IS HERE!!

HI LADIES!! I've made a special spring water marble nails for TARTOFRAISES SPRING NAIL ART CONTEST..the sad thing is.. I AM DISQUALIFIED!! hehe!! LoL!! TARTO emailed me and told me that she Received lots of emails about these links:
" http://naive-nails.blogspot.com/2010/03/three-things-tag.html " " http://thriszha.blogspot.com/2010/03/spring-is-here.html "

and SHE NEED TO DISQUALIFY ME FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES!!
"The entries must not be published in any way on any site or blog before the results announcement, your pictures must also be free of any sign or distinctive mark, or those will be blured before the vote."

I'd been carried away from my excitement to show my nail art entry and made a post for it and I forgot to follow the rules and I deserve what consequence is....
well, I've learned something I should read carefully the rules and never try to forget it and never asked any favor from someone..hehe!!
anyways, I'm still showing to u guys what I've came with my water marble spring nails..

thanks for looking!!
happy polishing!! xoxo

This was my entry #66...
after i read Tarto email to me I checked her page and we were 2 who's disqualify and it was entry #6..hmmm
got the idea of the spring colors from my LiL cheska favorite Dora the explorer Spring time..
and made a marble flower designs..

MATERIALS USED:
Caronia baby pink
caronia white
claire's set 1 ( its a 5 assorted polishes in a pack)
Rhinestone
Toothpick
small plastic cup
sticky tape

floral pattern design
drops of polishes

25 comments:

Nessa said...

I really like this mani! It's a shame you got disqualified :)
Did you use warm or cold water for the marble?

ThRiSzHa said...

its ok..It's my fault! oh i just used a warm water

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

this is fabulous! sorry you got disqualified♥

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

this is fabulous! sorry you got disqualified♥

Hetha said...

Wow, your water marble nails are probably the most gorgeous ones I've seen! Great pattern and lovely colours! :D

Kyosuke said...

Well sorry for you, couldn't help for the comment on the other blog ^^
That already happened for her winter contest so I knew she'd had to be strict & fair to everyone.

Anyway as I already said, it's pretty, really well done marble and very nice colors <3

ThRiSzHa said...

@ deez nails & hetha -thanks!! xoxo
@ kyosuke - oh yeh i remember that sakura winter entry right?? it's ok its my fault & APPRECIATING my own work by other people is MUCH MATTERS MOST its more than just a nail art contest PRIZE!! xoxo

Cah_nossovicio said...

Your marble nails are the most beautiful I have ever seen! It is a pity that you have been disqualified. You deserved to participate:)

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

This is beautiful! And you will always be a winner in my book!!!

:B
~Tiffani

ThRiSzHa said...

@ Cah_nossovicio- thanks!!
@ Tiffany-- oh thats really sweet!! xoxo

Kae said...

Oh no what a bummer about the rules, it looks really amazing tho! You did a fantastic job

Charming Nails said...

Beautiful water marble!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

AWWW that sucks you got disqualified....this marble mani is AMAZING!

Liana said...

Wow!! I love this so much!!!

glitterM said...

Ohhh...so pretty and springy! Thanks for cheering me up - it actually rained, hailed and snowed here today. Gotta love Canada. I tried water marbling once and it was a disaster, but yours turned out beautifully!

Maestra said...

OMG, the marble is just perfect! Probably the best marble I've ever seen! You did a great job on this one! Love it!

Charming Nails said...

http://charmingnails.blogspot.com/2010/03/kansainvalinen-kilpailu.html

Dear readers and Thrizha, remember my international contest :)

Saori said...

Your mani was very beautiful, it's very sad for you. The only positive thing is that I have more chance for winning now ha ha ha.
Bye

ThRiSzHa said...

ohh thanks so much ladies!!
@ SAORI- good luck to the contest sweety!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love your work, you are very talented =) I have still so much to learn!!

Unknown said...

hey babe, for this water marbling, must i use special nail polishes, or just the normal ones will do?

Unknown said...

hi there,i love love your work.may I please know how can i do this?

Annigje said...

Omg it's beautiful! It realy looks like flowers. I didn't thought you made these nails with marbling water!

Nail Talez said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the patterns. Great job!

Anonymous said...

just love this mani on you! very springy. I love love love the colors! You always do beautifully creative manis. :o)