Sunday, March 21, 2010

NOT SO PINK

Hi ladies!! here's a quick post for my KOTD!!
i hope u like it! thanks for looking!! happy polshing!! xoxo!!
btw, I like to say THANK U so much for all ur suggestion and advice on how will I fix my broken thumb nail...i will make a post on how did i fix my broken nail on my next post.. again, thank u so much!! sending my hugs & kisses to all!!

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!
HAPPY POLISHING!! XOXO


polished used:
enchant #62
konad sp "white"
Essence glitter top coat

plates used:
konad S9
fauxnad H40 (chez-delaney)

10 comments:

Liana said...

Beautiful!!!!

Berry T said...

OMG! This is too sweet!
Lovely! Hope you dun mind, but I'm going to try something like this too! =)

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies
@ berry T: sure no worries.. i would love to see ur own version of this..xoxo

Jin said...

So sweet and pretty! I really like this one.

Saori said...

Wonderful, colors are girly and enjoy !

glitterM said...

WOW! I just love this one. How adorable. It all works really well together without being "too much". Great work!

3D Nail Art said...

This is too cute!

SeeingSunshine said...

So gorgeous! As usual lol.

jo.frougal said...

So pretty and flirty and girly. Very nice!

Perles & Paillettes said...

Love it, this is very cute :)