Sunday, March 28, 2010

BLUE SWIRLS



Hi ladies! Yesterday we went to the beach!! and I made a special mani..yay!! here's a quick post for my fauxnadicure.. I hope u like it!!

thanks for looking!!
happy polishing!! xoxo!!

polishes used:
enchant #71
wet n wild denim blue
essence glitter topcoat
guppy # 44

image plate used:
fauxnad H29 (chez-delaney)
with DG Cam flash
I also made a franken polish that made up with micro teal glitters and I just add a drops of clear and enchant #67..I called my franken polish "BORA" (Boracay is the well known tourist spot beach in the Philippines)

CLOSER LOOK

CHECK OUT BUBBLING BROKE
AND
VOTE FOR UR FAVORITE
CHERRY BLOSSOM NAIL ART
(CLICK HERE TO VOTE)

HERE'S MY ENTRY:
" 7. Antique Cherry Blossoms"

8 comments:

Maestra said...

Love your beach mani! And I love even more the franken you made. <3 You know, how I love blue and turquoise polishes. LOL

You have my vote. ;)

Saori said...

Both are wonderful ! What chance you have going to the beach !! I live not far the beach in France but the weather is too bad !! I msut wear pull and coat sniff.

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

wow - this is a beautiful mani!

nihrida said...

Beautiful! And I already voted for your cherry blossom mani!

FitterTwit said...

These are great! Your entry is in the bag! ;)

sarena said...

Très joli, comme toujours

Perles & Paillettes said...

That beach mani reminds me of hot summer days !
I love it :)

mKat said...

Hey! I just saw your comment on one of my posts and I have to say... your nails are AMAZING.

When you do half and half manis like this do you use a nail striper or something to make the bands of colour or do you use nail guides to paint the tips a different colour? This is incredible.