Thursday, March 11, 2010

NOTD: S-HE's GUPPY

HI ladies... today I've made a mani that inspired by a nail foil.. I saw this nail at Nhirida I like the nail foil design so much..sweet Nhirida send a couple of nail foil for me but I'm always failed every time I try to put the foil on my nail.. I don't know what's wrong why it didn't transfer on my nails..since I'm not really good in putting nail foil I just made a mani that inspired by a nail foil.. what do u think?

thanks for looking!!
happy polishing!! XoXO!


polishes used:
s-he 464
guppy "#44" silver foil finish with micro holo glitters
image plate used:
fauxnad H30 (chez-delaney)

14 comments:

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

hi sis,i miss your post.. =)
Gorgeous mani... Pagaling kau ni cheska.. =)

paintedladyfingers said...

Beautiful, Thriszha! Very clever to have the look of a foil manicure, but with staying power. I've never tried foils, but they seem so very challenging to apply.

Jin said...

Very nice! Love the purple against the silver. Your nails are getting so long. I've just reshapped and shortened mine or else I won't be able to get any housework done. ;)

Maestra said...

OMG, it looks awesome! I think it looks even better than with foil. ;)

Natalie said...

ooh that looks so cool! Ive never seen that plate before!

nihrida said...

=D At first I thought that *is* the foil. =) You did a great job!

Saori said...

Very great !!

Charming Nails said...

Awesome!!! So pretty manicure.

SeeingSunshine said...

This is really nice!

jo.frougal said...

You did it so well, if I didn't read your post I wouldn't have known it isn't real.

Romika said...

This is beatiful!!!1 You are always making such great naildesigns. I do love it!!
And I admire your stampingskils.
By the way I tagged you for: 10 "Things That Make Me Happy Tag" http://romikanails.blogspot.com/2010/03/10-things-that-make-me-happy-tag.html

Romika said...

Hi Trizha,

Great nails as ever and I'm admiring your stampingskills. I wish I could do this. I make a mess of it all the times.
I love how you are doing all these things with your nails.
By the way I thought I already posted it over here but can't find it nomore. Matbe I did something wrong :-)
But I tagged you for: 10 "Things That Make Me Happy Tag" http://romikanails.blogspot.com/2010/03/10-things-that-make-me-happy-tag.html
Hope you don't mind!

Perles & Paillettes said...

Great ! I love that stamping !

Johanna said...

Hey!

I so love your'e purple and silver nails! :)