Saturday, February 27, 2010

kracked it!!

Hi ladies...here's my NOTD using the Krack polish "hunter green" i am so amazed about the formula of this kind of polish...but whatever it is..im glad that i tried this kind of polish...the only thing i doesn't like about this polish is the removal thing... OMG!! it's triple hard to remove than glitter polish...it really need lots of effort to remove this polish...the easy way i tried to remove this is using the foil cotton wrap..but ofcourse u need to take some extra effort on this to remove...but then i got lot of compliments on my nails...so i love it..
how about u? do u like the outcome of this kracked polish!


have a great weekend everyone!!
thanks for looking!!
happy polishing!! xoxo!!


15 comments:

Paige said...

OMG that looks so cool!!!

SeeingSunshine said...

This is really cool! I've seen crackle nail polishes before, but never used them. I think I'll have to find one now :]

And I've just recently tried Guppy polish and put it on my blog. I really like them!

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

wow - this is cool!

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

Love it sis, dalin mo yan d2 pag uwi mo... Lolz try mo sakin... =)

Andreea said...

sooo......nice .....

Katjuska said...

Hi! Looks really great!
I never used it, but I heard some, for example what polish doesn't stay long on the nails, it falls off.
How long yours stayed on perfectly?

Dainty Darling Digits said...

I love krackle polish! I wish I could find some in black though :/ It is so hard to remove! I thought it was just me. I put it on my toes and had to scrub it off forever.

nihrida said...

I like the way it looks, but removal must be PITA!

Unknown said...

Wow, you have an alligator on your nails... o-O

hehe... =)

Jin said...

Wow this is amazing! I've never seen it before. I love it!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is so cool!!! They look great!

Russlaendisch said...

Beautiful!<3

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

I need to try this....wonder where you can get it in the States (if at all???)

I think it looks awesome!

:B
~Tiffani

glitterM said...

Very cool alligator skin effect!

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

whoaa! looks just like crocodile skin :)