Monday, February 15, 2010

MR. BUNNY LOVES YAH!!

Hi Ladies since it's LOVE month i got another LOVE mani for u...
I love the full nail pattern on fauxnad ip of h22 i think this will be my fave fauxnad pattern...on this mani i stamped the full nail pattern from h22 then stamped the bunny pattern from h17 and put some dots and heart blue rhinestones...

happy polishing!! XoXo!!


:: polish used ::
sally hansen "cherry nice"
wet N' wild "415A - denim chrome"
china glaze "millenium"

:: plates used ::
fauxnad H7
fauxnad H22

6 comments:

Maestra said...

I love it! Adorable! <3
Did you have to double stamp the full nail pattern or was the image long enough for your long and gorgeous nails?

paintedladyfingers said...

I am loving the looks you have been creating with the new plates. <3

Would you mind leaving your e-mail address in a comment on my blog? I can delete the comment after I read it. That way I can include you in my address book and send you an e-mail. I should be able to easily get a reply to that e-mail. That should hopefully clear up the problem. :)

Paige said...

That is so cute!!!

Nail Talez said...

Hi,

You are fabulous! I just started a nail blog and added you to my fav list!

Love your designs. You are an inspiration :).

Romika said...

Wow....that looks amazing. Nice staming too. Great plates those Fauxnads.

♥Edilene Soares♥ said...

I LOVE NAILS ART!!!!!!
VEM CONHECER MEU BLOG.
LINK DO MEU BLOG:
http://lenecriatividades2.blogspot.com/