Friday, February 26, 2010

MINNIE MOUSE

Hi Ladies!! just a quick post!! here's my cartoon minnie mouse inspired mani.. My LiL Cheska love this fauxnad image plates so much..again, thank u Chocaddict for giving this fauxnad ip..*hugs*
I wish they'll make the sesame street image plates..cookie monster and elmo to see on my nails..LOL!!
what about u? what's ur Favorite cartoon character that u would like to have an image plate?


thanks for looking!! happy polishing!!
have a great weekend!! xoxo!!

polishes used:
fairwind "flamingo"
konad sp "black & white"
image plates used:
fauxnad H34 (chez-delaney)
Konad M6
konad M59


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely...
The bow, the dots and everything!

blogger said...

whoaa!! those are cuuuute! great job! ^^

blogger said...

by the way, how do you call that "transparent thing" that the nail artists apply to make short nails long so that you can put nail arts on it? im really curious :)

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

Wow love your new background... =)
And your Cutee minnie...

nihrida said...

What a cute mani! I'd like to see Stewie from Family Guy on an IP. =)

Amanda said...

wow this is so cool, very pretty

lilouann said...

Hi Thriszha! I just discovered your blog and I'd like to tell you it's really nice! All your konadicures are so pretty! Love them!

Unknown said...

so cuuuuuuuute :)

Unknown said...

So cute!

glitterM said...

This is super girlie and cute! I love how creative you are. Using the big bow on an angle and then putting the polka dots on the tips looks amazing together! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

wahhh these are so girly and adorable! :)

looks like you got yourself a new follower

-angie

Charming Nails said...

Unique pretty manicure! I love your long nails :)