Monday, September 7, 2009

NAME MY FRANKEN

hi there everyone.. i had made some franken last night & i dont know what names would i give to it...I HOPE U GUYS WOULD HELP ME TO GIVE NAMES TO MY OWN FRANKEN.. i would gather names suggestion of my franken for the whole week, then from all ur suggestions... i would choose my fave names & that would be the name of my franken polish... pls. state what franken number u are naming... thanks a lot & have a great week...

FRANKEN 1: this is a mixture of blue, green, black
IT HAS A BLUE SHIMMER (2 coats)

FRANKEN 2: a mixture of blue, red, & silver shimmer
this is a color of deep plum
FRANKEN 3: a mixture of yellow & brown & gold shimmer
PS: on this 3rd franken i was trying to franken
a MAC dry martini polish hehehehe but i FAILED =(
i dont know what basic color mixture of it.. =(

3 comments:

nihrida said...

I like all of your frankens, but the first one is the best. Very beautiful color. Well done!

Paige said...

These are great frankens. I would name the last one "Olive You!" because I am strange like that! Even if you didn't capture dry martini, it def. still has strong olive tones.

ThRiSzHa said...

NHIRIDA:
thanks sweety.. can u suggest any name for my first franken?

GILDEDANGEL:
Thanks.. wow.. i like the name that u gave to me...