Tuesday, September 15, 2009

KOTD: "LEAFY FLORAL TIPS"

hi there ladies.. hows ur week so far? i just wanna share this mani to all of u... as what ive said to my other blog.. i have some konad image plates that i havent use some of the i.p. design since i bought them.. so heres one of those design that i would like to share to u...
what do u think about my design? does it look boring? or should i put a base color polish instead just a plain base coat? i want to know ur opinion.. have a great day!!



POLISH USED:
ESSENCE "CHECK ME OUT" (green base nail tips)
konad special polish "green"
konad special polish "red"
U & A nail lacquer #822 ( for the glittery dots)
IMAGE PLATES:
KONAD M26
KONAD M56
AMISY F03 (FAUXNAD)

5 comments:

Paige said...

That is such a cute mani, I love it! It would be perfect to wear in the summer!

Nessa said...

I think it looks really great without a base color, but if you did use a color either a pale pink or yellow maybe?

awesomevegan said...

I think it is very cute :) I think you could wear this any time of year if you change up the colors. :)

Lucy said...

I love the clear look with the color tips. Very pretty.

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks u so much for all ur sweet comments ladies!!