Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Song Inspired Mani

Hi Ladies.. I just like to share my contribution on Polish hoarder disorder (PHD) weekly challenge and the weekly theme challenge for the week is "Song Inspiration" and here are my entries..

thanks for looking!! happy polishing!!

This mani is inspired by the song : "ANGEL OF MINE" by MONICA
it me & my husband theme song..  XD

under light box
angel of mine
and here's my past Song Inspired manicure 
KISS ME by Sixpence Non the Richer

and let me share to u my new ETUDE HOUSE HAULS

 Etude House Polishes
(L-R) BR301, PP903, WH706, WH702, PK001

(L-R) PK012, YL802, PK011

HIGH HEELS PEDICURE POLISH
#2 (BRIGHT YELLOW) & #5 (BLACK JELLY WITH MICRO HOLO GLITTERS


(L-R) GR605,GR601, BR303, GR603, ME02, WH701


LUCID DARLING NAILS
(L-R) SILVER HOLO GLITTER POLISH, GOLD HOLO GLITTER POLISH, TEAL FOIL


21 comments:

Pawssies said...

nice haul and loooooooooooove those kiss me nails! i love that print!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elsa said...

sis ang dami dami ng major major!!!! love it!

ThRiSzHa said...

@ pawssies- thanks!!
@ elsa-- LOL!! uu super major major!! bonggang bongga!!

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

waaah love both manis! and ofcourse etude house rocks!

Miss Krimson said...

kiss me nails are wicked!
Maricela
vividfusion.blogspot.com

Tassa said...

The best mani! <3

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

I love them both - that little "Angel" is sooooo cute! What is the number of that plate?

:B
~Tiffani

Meann said...

your angels are major major cute... :)

nice collection of etude house...

and thanks for the advise...


http://kooletsnails.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i love this mani !!

Dhini said...

Wow...I want them
So cuteeeee

Rins said...

Ang cute nung bottles! :P

The angel design is so nice! Although, I don't think it will fit on my short nails.

Anonymous said...

So so cute!


You have an award waiting on my blog! :)

Thanks for visiting and if you liked it, click the tiny Follow button! http://boondynails.blogspot.com

Sara said...

I saw your blog almost every day. I love it!! :D
I also do stamping, but I'm from Portugal and it's a little bit dificult to find Konad and Fauxnad plates! As wall as ChG nail polishes and others.
I would love making a trade with you xD

Xoxo
Sara

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies!!
@sara- thank u for loving my blog.. sure we can do some swap sometimes..
@boondy- thanks for the award.. im goin to check ur blog XD

Anastacia said...

What a nice colors you've got! Teal Foil looks just amazing!
Great nails! as always! you know, I love your nails!

Maestra said...

I love the angel mani!!! Beautiful!
And the polishes ... AWESOME!

Enamel Girl said...

awwwwwwwww, the angel mani is so pretty!

Tartofraises said...

so beautiful !!!!!!!! I love "kiss me" manicure !congrats

Dhini said...

Wauw...love them
Where can find Etude nail polish?

ThRiSzHa said...

@tarto.. thanks sweety!!
@Dhini.. theres an etude house store here in Manila, Philippines

Pink MagaLine said...

I tried ET BR 301, but the result was disappointing. The color chipped on the first day and it gave me yellow nails in 2 days! :(