Tuesday, August 24, 2010

RAINBOW SWIRL

Hi Ladies.. just a quick post.. I know some of heard about the news about the Hostage taking at Quirino Grandstand (Manila, Philippines) if u want to know the full story CLICK HERE I'm sending my prayers for the family of the victims and for peace & safe our country....
On the lighter side.. I am so proud that Miss Philippines won the 4th runner up in the Miss Universe 2010 Pageant.. congratz to all the winners and to all the beautiful Ladies who've participate on the pageant!! 


Here's my NOTD
I used nail foil "rainbow swirl" (thanks Saori for the nail foil) I used Claire's medium purple for the base polish and top coat
lets just keep on mind that.." there's always a rainbow after the storm"
thats all for today ladies!! have a great week!! keep safe!!
Thanks for looking!! happy polishing!

18 comments:

Skulda said...

WOW!!!! That is intense.

ainos2 said...

Just 5 minutes ago, I deleted the foil I had in my TD cart. Your foiling looks so fabulous, I wish I had deleted a polish instead. :(

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

i like it!
hope everythings will be fine, after what happened yesterday.. lesson learned.. swat ...sorry.we.are.takot.. :)

Meann said...

nice... nice ... nice...
i'm also experimenting on foil...

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

GORGEOUS!

Juicy Nails said...

soooo pretty !!!

Katrina said...

what a pretty foil!~ :)

Nail Galore said...

Oh wow! This is so nice! How did u do that? OMG! OMG!! :-) (sorry i always overact)

rebeca.cd said...

I definitely have to try nail foils! It looks gorgeous!

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

Tassa said...

WOW! Stunning (as always)! :)

Anonymous said...

awesome ;)

Tanja said...

Oooh that looks niiiiice! I so wanna try foils. Any tips on where to buy them?

Unknown said...

ow that looks so cool!

Saori said...

Hi sweety, you know all pleasure was for me :) Beautiful on you but I can see that applicationy is not so easy lol
kiss

Iris @ pimpmynailz.com said...

Pretttyyyyyyyyyyyy :) If only I knew how to do that haha, looks amazing!

Pawssies said...

wow!!!!!!!!! i want thatttttttttt

Dhini said...

Pretty

Enamel Girl said...

gorgeous!!!