Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Baby Phat

Hi Ladies..Im back from my short trip in Singapore I had a great time and love the place so much though, i haven't find a lot of nail art stuffs or polish I'm sure I would love to come back and visit again the FINE CITY!!
here's my Polish hoarder disorder weekly challenge "JUST TIPS"


thanks for looking!!
happy polish!!

POLISH USED:
OPI " the thrill of brazil"
konad sp "black"
chez-delaney H14
18k Baby Phat metallic sticker
fuchsia rhinestones & heart pearl rhinestones 



please check out The daily Nail nail art contest "theres no place like home" and vote for ur fave entry
heres my entry for the contest
 "a hot air balloon event that I went to with my family" 
summer giveaway!!

NAILSTAH Mega giveaway!!

16 comments:

Anastacia said...

Such beautful nails! Voted for ya :)Good luck!

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks sweety!!

Pawssies said...

i voted for you!

and the baby phat nails? HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Hey
Nice blog!
I want to ask you something: please pass by my blog and look here: http://konadnails.blogspot.com/2010/08/manicure-contest-giveaway-update.html
If you like this, please vote me!
I really need your help :]
Thanks a lot!

xx

ThRiSzHa said...

sure i will vote for u sweety!!

rebeca.cd said...

Wow! Great designs!

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

Eva said...

French manicure really isn't my thing but this is so cool ^^
The red & black tips look like machine-painted plastic (in a good way)!

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

love them both.. esp. the hot air baloon..
btw sis sa sat n kita hahanap ng tatz... =) 1week ndi nkapasok si jaem. periodical pa nman my sakit ksi.. sana s monday oks na.. =)

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies!!
@mae- sis oks lang no prob..

Tassa said...

Both manis looks great! :)

Tamarachou said...

Wooo so beautifull, like everytime.
:)

Enamel Girl said...

oh my i love the baby phat stickers!!! please tell me where you got them.

the balloon design is awesome too and very creative!

Dhini said...

They looks great

Tara said...

Hey Thriszha,

I loved your design on the daily nail... one day I'd love to go up in a hot air balloon!

Thanks for following- I'm following yours too! For all of your lovely followers that would like to check my blog out, its at ForYourNailsOnly.blogspot.com

though I must say, your design was far superior to mine in that contest!! I hadn't figured out how to take nail pictures back then... haha

Beautiful blog!

Chat du Cheshire said...

wow :) sweet:)

and thanks for your comment!

I bought the HB25 plate at ebay. It is from Germany, but I think it's possible to send it to you. There are also a few other nice HB plates :)

Just search on ebay worldwide...you'll find them

Saori said...

Wow wow wow, amazing, wonderful ......