Saturday, July 31, 2010

L'oreal star magnet polish

Hi Ladies.. I just wanna share my NOTD its my ultimate lemming L'oreal star magnet polish... i love this polish so much for the effect is amazing!! I know this polish is hard to find and it's not available here in Manila mostly u can avail this on ebay.. I just to say thank u my very sweet dear friend NIHRIDA for sending this to me... thank u so much Sasha.. I love it!!! big big big hug for u!!! thats all for today!! have a great weekend!!


thanks for looking!! happy polishing!!

16 comments:

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

wow very pretty on nails! i like the star effect! =)

Charming Nails said...

Pretty! Looks gorgeous in your nails :)

Aurora's Nails said...

Nihrida is aweosme! This is such a cool effect!

Anastacia said...

That looks gorgeous!

Pawssies said...

wow i want that!!!
*steals & run"

kory_nails said...

the polish give that effect? omg

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies!!
@ pawsie- LOL!! im goin to double lock this polish in my closet now..LOL!!
@kory_nails- yes!! this polish give this awesome effect!!

nihrida said...

I'm really glad you like it. It's been a pleasure to fulfill your lemming. =**

ThRiSzHa said...

@ NHIRIDA- i love it so much sweety!! xoxo!! amillion thanks!!

Flavia said...

I have 2 shades of this magnetic polish and I still haven't been able to make it work properly...
You did a gorgeous job with yours. ;)

ShortAndSweetNails said...

Oh wow!!!! Awesome...what a sweet gift.

chelle said...

Wow it looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

I have the Lancome Le Magnetique polish that does this. It's a lot of fun, but I have to admit that I haven't quite mastered getting the perfect star design on every nail.

MissMidnightBlue said...

Holly crap that is awesome I want that! Its so gorgeous.

Ahleessa said...

Thank you for following my blog! :) Those are such hot nails!!! I wish US would carry that nail polish... hehe~

Freshie said...

I want this so freakin bad!!