Monday, April 12, 2010

STICKER HAPPY

Hi ladies!! A very quick post!! I just wanna share my previous mani.. this photo is taken a month ago so my nails are still bit long...on this mani i only used a base coat (OPI start to finish) fengshaimei 3d full nails art stickers and Inglot dream flakes 205 (gold,reddish,green flakies) this flakie thing makes my nails looks yelloweish..LOL!! IRL my nails are not that yellowish just a bit stained!! LOL!! Im thinking of cutting my nails, which is also my hubby's request but I'm thinking it so hard!! Would u like to see my konadicure/fauxnadicure on a short nails or u would like it more on my long nails?? What do u think?

thanks for looking!!
happy polishing!! xoxo
indoor

10 comments:

ainos2 said...

Very pretty and delicate!

Liana said...

Beautiful!! I don`t mind short nails, nor long nails as long as you continue doing your beutiful manicures! *hugs*

Unknown said...

If the hubby is asking for them shorter, I would try it and see if you like it. If you don't they'll grow back.

Perles & Paillettes said...

I love those stickers, they are great !
About your nail lenght, I honestly don't care if they are long or a bit shorter, as long as nails have a nice shape and beautiful designs, i love them :D I'm used to get them cut shorter sometimes when I get bored of lenghts ^^

nadia_aienma~ said...

hey that's stickers ? so fabulous xD love it so much .. i love your long nails of course :) ur nails look so health .. :) but i wanna look ur short nails too haha .. just try to cut it :D

Tassa said...

Nice mani! :)
I like your long nails. Not everybody can have nails like this. *respect*

Unknown said...

really cute i love them so understated with the colours but yet still such a striking design :)

sarena said...

c'est magnifique, comme toujours

Arie said...

Awesome, so pretty! :)

jo.frougal said...

Wow that's so pretty! I don't know that length of nails affect the outcome so much. Of course with long nails, there's more 'canvas' to work on. But long or short, art is art, and your nail designs are certainly that.