Wednesday, April 28, 2010

KOTD: "CORALINE"

Hi Ladies!!Just a quick post for my KOTD!! ohh yeah I got my ultimate Konad kit lemming.. thanks for Maestra for helping me out to get this kit, Me and My LiL Cheska loves this Coraline movie and I've lost my count on how many times we've watched this movie.. I am really so busy in packing up our things and cleaning so I really dont have enough time to stay online... but anyways, thank u so much for all ur comments and for following me!!! If ur following me and I haven't following u please leave a comment with ur link so I can check ur blog!!

thanks for looking!!
happy polishing!! XoXo!!
Full hands mani & LiL cheska's toes
her Dad only allow her to put polish on her toes
indoor
a glimpse of my LiL Cheska with her Coraline kitindoor light

P.S.
if U'RE GLAMGEEKCHIC FOLLOWER
please vote for ur Inspired mani choice
click HERE to VOTE
heres the photo of my entry

21 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!!!!

<3 <3

Liana said...

I love it!!!

april brooks said...

What technique did you use to get the lovely multi-colored background?

ThRiSzHa said...

thanks ladies!!
@ april- I used sponge technique!!

Claire's Blog said...

Very cute !

Maestra said...

OMG, how cute!!! Love it! And LiL Cheska is adorable <3

ThRiSzHa said...

@ claires & Maestra- thank u so much!! xoxo

Tina Rakuš said...

coraline - love it <3

ShortAndSweetNails said...

Adorable!!

Saori said...

So cute, kidding ^^

CherryColors said...

Ohh I like it! I do like the colorful manicure. *drools*

GASP Nail Art said...

i love coraline and i wish i could get that konad it would be awesome. if you could tell me how you faded the polish so well that would be great.

Emma said...

love them!

Recalcitrant Nails said...

I love those. Remind of a cross between Doria (a cartoon from Comedy Central) and Emily the Strange (love them both).

yoli said...

amazing nails!

Nail Talez said...

Nice!! and Cheska is sooo cute!

I'm having a contest if you're interested. http://nailtalez.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-giveaway.html

ThRiSzHa said...

thank u so much!!
I used the sponge technique for the background

Arrianne said...

Cheska's so cute!

chelle said...

Your Cheska is so cute, what a beautiful smile!

I just got myself a Coraline kit and I can't wait to try it out. The designs are so cute!

Anonymous said...

hei,,wer can i buy nail art kit ? philippines

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

I wasn't following your blog til recently, but I have to tell you, your entry into that contest was my favorite. So pretty!