Monday, April 12, 2010

CAMOUFLAGE

HI LADIES!! first of all I want to say thank u to my new and old followers! I am so greatful for I gaining followers all over the world..and I'm so thank ful for all ur comments and feedbacks in all my nail post, I promise to create more designs that wearble for short or long nails..Todau, I just wanna share another inspired manicure by MAESTRA PAROKEETS... check their awesome blog about make-up and polishes!!

thanks for looking!!
happy polishing!! XOXO!!
polishes used:
franken "OLIVE U"
gabrini #347
Image plate used:
konad m61
indoor
franken "olive u"
closer look

10 comments:

FitterTwit said...

HA! So great!!!! :D

Unknown said...

This looks great!!! You are so good at nail designs :) I really like the green base you used :)

SeeingSunshine said...

I love these colors!

Amanda said...

Awesome nails =)

Anna said...

Really cool nails!:)

KONADomania said...

They match the camouflage perfectly!Great job:*

ShortAndSweetNails said...

OOH this looks so good. :) Perfect colors too.

Perles & Paillettes said...

I love that design, and I adore that green franken, although i'm not a green person :)

Maestra said...

OMG, your franken is pure perfection! And the konadicure too. ;)

Elmware said...

I did something similar with the Konad plates using m61 then m24.

Here are 3 examples.

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8712/camonails.jpg

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1662/1002896b.jpg

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8961/1002890b.jpg