Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Military Green

Hi Ladies... I'm so busy this past few weeks..so I have no chance to make a post.. anyways, just a quick post..

this polish is a mix of green and brown, it's looks darker when ur in outdoor
the application is a bit sticky on first coat but its easy on the 2nd coat.. 
I wish this polish really capture the color in the bottle.. 
I got this polish gift from Lily (thanks sweety!)



Eyeko Military Green 

to my local PH readers, 
if u like to purchase this polish u can check out MY ONLINE SHOP on FB


polishes used:
eyeko military green
konad sp green apple
2 way nail art pen silver

image plates used:
konad M03
BM 12

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this!!!!!

Tassa said...

Lovely!!! :)

Bregje said...

What a funky mani! :)

Kirs said...

Fabulous nails!! Realy cool and trendy! Keep on the good work :-)

lelila said...

i love your nail length now!!!

Jin said...

Very nice! I love green and brown combinations. Your nails are so much shorter now (but still looking very good)! I'm thinking of chopping mine off very soon. I'm moving house and it's just impossible to do all those cleaning and moving with long nails ;)

Unknown said...

I love the chain konad :):)

MyOnline Shop said...

very creative indeed... love this!!!

Bluefemme said...

This is a rad blog! Wow! Love it!
http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

Courtpara89 said...

Very cool, love love love the chain!

Aya said...

Yeee so cute!! Just followed your blog! Love it :D