Thursday, December 3, 2009

"WINTER BLISS"

Hi there everyone...yesterday was UAE's National Day we go out and watch the fireworks display last night and i was really felt the cold winter bliss and i think my mani was appropriate on the cold bliss last night i just like to show u another winter mani that i made.. this was my entry for Winter Nail art Contest by Nani's Nails and MAGIMANIA "WINTER WONDERLAND"...



on this mani i used the water marbled technique as the base background..then add some multi stamping and add some rhinestones..hope u'll like my designs... happy polishing.. xoxo!!






18 comments:

Paige said...

That is so cute!! :)

maestra said...

Beautiful!!! Girl you rock!

Perles & Paillettes said...

Beautiful ! I love the marble, and the snowman are too cute !

chocaddict said...

I love the water marble base for this design, it looks amazing!

Tuli said...

Beautiful ! What a complicated and unuique design - you did a great job !

Anonymous said...

Hi Trhisha!
I love your blog, you have so much imagination!
This last manicure is so pretty and original.
I wish i could make one like that! My konadicures are always so simple.
Kiss

Jin said...

I love this design! The snowman is so cute! You have really perfected your water marbling skills.

Delainie said...

These are super adorable!! Beautiful work!

Polish Hoarder said...

Wow. This is gorgeous! I love the marble technique as your background because it reminds me of hills of snow... and the rhinestones really add some glitz to the falling snowflakes! Very wintry!!

Brooke said...

This is really cute! I love the swirl pattern for the background!

rijaH said...

That is some really nice designs! :D Love them both with and without the snowman :D

ainos2 said...

I love this! So pretty.

ainos2 said...

Hmmmm, where did my comment go?

I love this! It *does* give the feeling of blissful cold!

Gejba said...

Fantastic work Thriszha!

Melinda said...

SO COOL!!!!!!

Sakura said...

The combo is beautiful !!

Varnish Addict said...

One of the cutest christmasy designs I've seen. love it :)

Aurora's Nails said...

WOW! I love them ALL! You did a great job; the snowmen are so cute lol!