Saturday, December 5, 2009

KOTD: "SWIRLS SQUARES"

Hi ladies just a quick post for my KOTD.. today Dec.5 is my dad's birthday..he's in Manila right now so i just called him and greet him out..ohh.. happy birthday daddy..
i have some franken some polish that i like to share to u and some glitter polish that i just locally found here in the city of dessert..LoL.. have u experience the feelings that u wanted something but in any way u cant have it? i've experienced that 4 days ago..(am i right Maestra?) while browsing some new post and checking my regular FAB BLOG ROLL LIST.. i landed at Maestra's (PAROKEETS) post about world aid's day..check their awesome blogs.. she made a very pretty mani and expression of the world aid's day mani... (here's the link if u've missed that post (click here)
i was really fell in love with the nail polish she used on that pretty mani... the polish brand is called precision "twinkle toes" OMG!! im really hypnotized by that polish and asked Maestra where she bought it.. and she said its on ebay..and this "twingkle toes" is similar to china glaze ruby pumps!!oh no.. a big problem for me...for i cant purchase it online... i dont have any paypal accnt. and i dont use credit cards!! i have a very bad experience on credit cards thats why i better-off not to have them...im just too lucky that awesome Kathleen from OCnailart.. allowed my western union money transfer thats why i had purchased some of the konad items from her..but the fact that western union have this kinda expensive charge on money transfer...
anyways...so i really have no way to get those gorgeous polish..so i made my own franken and i named it as "TWINKLE MAESTRA" coz the time that im doing that franken polish Maestra was on my mind and she gaves me the idea on how to franken that polish...im not sure if my franken is similar to precision "twinkle toes" or "ruby pumps" but what maestra told me..its not important whether my franken is similar or not the important is im happy with it..she's right!!! thanks Maestra!!hugs!! heres the pics of my own franken and some designs that i made for my KOTD... what do u think?

UPDATE:
Diana (PAINTED LADY FINGERS) is having a giveaway...(click here for more info)

the silver polish that i used for stamping is tips and toes "silver"

did u notice that i made a wrong direction stamped on my index?? i just noticed it after i put a top coat...









close up


heres the polishes i used: Guppy #66 ( red glitter polish) amisy polish (medium red)





this tips and toes set of 4 polish costs $2..quite cheap enough...


"tips and toes french manicure set" the reason i bought this polish is because of the clear polish but then i was so surprised when i found out that the silver polish was so good in konading..its very opaque and this is the kind of silver polish that i've been looking for...the 4 polish set cost $2...



glittering glittzz.. they dont have names or either number..(L-R) green glitz, blue viotet glitz, pink glitz, light gold glitz

11 comments:

Paige said...

That looks gorgeous!!!

Lumin0us said...

PERFECT! i absolutely love your franken!! And your mani is perfect as always too!! Stunning!
Notice you put up a pic of yourself! OMG your soooooooooo pretty! And you look just as sweet as you sound!
*********************************************************************

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

aww,,, i love your new haul sis.. and ofcourse your very pretty mani.. keep posting! i miss u .. mwaahh!!

KONADomania said...

happy birthday to ur dad!:) and great haul!

love the franken! looks amazing! and the konad makes it even more gorgeous!

btw. where do you buy your fauxnad plates??:)

Pink Ginger said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

ainos2 said...

Oh wow- I love your franken...and I don't like reds!
Your mani is just awesome. I've saved it to my desktop background! :)

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty, I love your designs !

Maestra said...

Oh sweety, you made me blush. {kiss}
Your franken is great. Perfect for your nails. It looks gorgeous on you. ;) Twinkle Toes is maybe a bit deeper, but yours is wonderful too. Love it! And your designs are always something special.
I'm so glad for you! You did a great job. ;)
And yes, you look gorgeous!

Jin said...

Gorgeous nails! I love the franken too. Red nail polish are one of my favourites.

MightyLambchop said...

That is an awesome manicure! I didn't notice that your index was stamped differently until I read the passage in which you point it out. So, it all works and you've shown us another beautiful look!

Tabula Rasa said...

Beautiful red franken. And happy birthday to your dad too :)