Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NOTD: "ULTIMATE BLACK CAT"

hi there ladies.. just a quick post for my NOTD...yesterday i check the store which sells some essence items and i check if the essence "all access" is already available.. but sadly IT'S NOT!! i asked the sales lady on when are they goin to have those kind of polish she said.. maybe next year!! WTF!! next year!??! and im so disappointed on her answer to me..(i traveled 1.5 hours by a bus in able to check that store in a Mall) oh yeah i'd rather like to ride a bus than to drive and get lost in the dessert...lol
so then i just decided to bought essence on the go polish...
i got this essence ultimate pink..i love the color of this plus it has a purple micro shimmer...
happy polishing!! keep safe!! keep ur nails healthy!! xoxo



essence "ultimate pink"

polish used:
konad sp "white"
konad sp "black"
essence "ultimate pink"
seche vite "top coat"

plates used:
fauxnad m35 (paw prints)
fauxnad B114 (cat)

16 comments:

Lumin0us said...

Awesome color!
And sooooo cute konadicure!:D

nihrida said...

Hey, Thriszha! Don't worry, I'll get All Access for you! :*
This konadicure is just too sweet. :)

Stiletto said...

this is such a cute mani!!!

Unknown said...

I love this one, it's so cute!

chocaddict said...

That's very pretty Thriszha. I was very surprised to read you can get essence products in the Philippines, I thought it was only distributed in northern and eastern europe, that's cool :) I'll be having a giveaway with some essence products soon, check it out ;)

paintedladyfingers said...

You know how I love kitties! This manicure is adorable! I really need to try that line of fauxnad plates. Such sweet designs!

ThRiSzHa said...

@ nhirida- thanks sweety... yeh i know u'll gonna give me some all access...yay!! im excited.. xoxo

@ luminous, evil angel, Powerliftergirl- thanks ladies.. xoxo

@ chocoaddict- ohh ill be looking forward for ur giveaway.. btw.. i am here in abu dhabi (UAE) essence is not locally available in Philippines.. =)

Trincess said...

Beautiful... I love it... I adore cats =) Keep up the good work! ♥

Camy said...

ooohhh... this design is soooo cute!!

salla said...

That's so cute! I love the paw prints so much, I haven't done those in ages :D

Mayra P said...

OMG!!!! I love this mani, the base color is so pretty, thanks for sharing with us Thriszha.

awesomevegan said...

oooooh kitties and paw prints! SO CUTE! :) I want it!

Paige said...

That is so cute!!!! I love it!

Maestra said...

I just bought All Access for you, but I guess Nihrida was first. :D But if you still need it, I can send it to you. ;) Just let me know. ;)

kitkat said...

this is very cute

ThRiSzHa said...

@ maestra-- thats a very sweet of u..
to all.. ladies thank u so much