Thursday, August 27, 2009

NOTD in HOT BLUE by nubar

hi there... i just want to show my very first nubar nail polish.. its called HOT BLUE
im here in abu dhabi (UAE) with my husband & with my 3 yrs.old daugther.. im asian that love nail art so much.... i love nail polish so much when we moved out here in abu dhabi i bring some of my nail polish collection & some of them are not international branded...i couldnt find any color club, china glaze, misa nail polish in any local store here in abu dhabi... i want to try those kind of nail polish but i want to buy them in any local store here in abu dhabi... so heres my very first nubar nail lacquer im so excited to try on my nails so i decided to remove my konadicure last night.... i dont know if its matte? coz i only have 1 matte nail polish...does anyone has try this color?

for my NOTD i used the so called "china plate B40" imitation of "konad M7" hehehehe..

konad special polish pastel blue

this is my NOTD "SHOE LACE"


Lucy said...

Hi! First time visiting your blog. You have gorgeous nails. I don't own that Nubar. Love that laced up look from Konad. It's a gorgeous look. I don't know much about your area. Are there any great local brands of polish you could buy? I know I'd love to see them. How long have you been living there with your husband? Did you move there because of a job? Love to see a picture of your daughter if you don't mind. I love little girls, there so adorable. Does she want her nails painted also like Mommy?

thriszha said...

hi there lucy... im really glad that u check out my blog.. i have some local nail polish that made in UAE but i havent try them yet... my husband is raised here in UAE (he's also from philippines)he's working here in abu dhabi & we just moved here last May 7, 2009
yes my daughter love nail art too.. specially the panda, rabbit & hello kitty image design... yes one this ill post a pic of my daughter.. her name is "francheska" female name of "francis" (my husband name) heheheh..
anyways.. again thanks a lot.. have a great weekend..